Job Site Services: Experience. Safety. Results.
Founded in 1999, Job Site Services is a diversified environmental contractor providing services to a variety of industries, including:
- Retail Petroleum
- Commercial Building
- Brownfield Remediation
Job Site Services is based in the Great Lakes region and is capable of delivering our services across the United States. JSS is well resourced and self performs virtually all of its services to its clients. This allows JSS the unique ability to work closely with the client and/or engineer to control important project objectives and schedules.
JSS has successfully teamed with consulting and engineering firms through value engineering, constructability estimates and assessments. Among our other qualifications:
- A very strong “Safety First” culture
- Experienced staff: project managers, site supervisors and field staff have the experience to provide solutions to your challenging projects and design applications
- Insurance: minimum of $10 million general, workers compensation, automobile, professional and pollution liability
- Bonding: capacity to meet large scale project requirements
- Prequalified or direct-bill contractor: petroleum, pipeline/terminal, chemical, automotive, environmental, energy and waste management companies