Vapor intrusion is an exposure pathway resulting from the migration of volatile chemicals from groundwater contamination or contaminated soil into an overlying building. Job Site Services has extensive experience providing investigation support and installing mitigation and recovery systems.
Our services include:
- Soil gas investigation support
- Extraction and vapor point installation
- System installation
- Horizontal and vertical extraction points and piping
- XP and non-XP blowers
- Monitoring equipment and instrumentation
- Electrical, controls and telemetry
To learn more about our vapor intrusion services, please contact us.