Remediation and control systems require continuous Operation & Maintenance (O&M) for optimum performance, and also to meet regulatory guidelines. The special skill sets that are possessed by Job Site Services technicians ensure effective O&M, which maximizes cost efficiency.
Our services include:
- Licensed treatment plant operators
- Comprehensive system maintenance and repairs
- Oil and lubrication of operational parts and equipment
- Pump cleaning and maintenance
- System start up and troubleshooting
- System optimization
- Air and water sampling
- Data collection and reporting
- Emergency system response
- Landfill gas collection system O&M
- Disposal arrangements
Contact us to learn more about O&M services, or to discuss your specific needs.